sâmbătă, 22 octombrie 2011

Lars & Ivan - Bobo


I've met them on a rainy night at one of my friends house. They were standing proudly on the desk staring at me with their bold, fancy but simple design. One glance was enough to say to myself that I would like to hear from them…. They were hooked on a FATMAN amplifier with an iPod on the dock (I know, don’t jump, is not a cliché – is just one of the best threesomes for an audiophile and at an affordable price.) Once they started “singing” I instantly got the confirmation that is not just eye catching beauty – they have a soul and I was captivated by the clarity and the depth of the sound. I played half an hour different types of music and then I went home. After 5 days (thanks to the beautiful lady at home!) I was ordering them on the Amazon.co.uk. They were delivered promptly and since then I start my mornings and close my evenings with them. Enjoy!

2 comentarii: