duminică, 12 iulie 2009

Havana

Textul de mai jos nu imi apartine, mi-a placut insa atat de mult inca l-am reprodus. E doar un fragment:

"I am Havana. Rough, musky, impetuous. Experience me as if you were experienced a body, running your fingers over the contours, tasting the flavors and fragrances. Discover me at night; I reveal only fragments at first - the tall silhouette of palm trees lining the roads, the yellow flames where fish are being braised, people walking by roadside caught in the headlights. The blood of Africa courses through my veins, laid bare by the night. Wakening in the early morning, awash in shades of pale, I reveal myself. From a hotel window, you can glimpse the streets, the jumble of rooftops, the blue tones of a vintage American car."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu